SolarWinds Storage Manager helps you keep a sharp eye on the performance and capacity of your end-to-end physical and virtual storage infrastructure—from VM to spindle!
With Storage Manager at your side, you can quickly and easily monitor storage performance, isolate hotspot, automate storage capacity planning, map VMs to physical storage, analyze storage usage and reclaim storage space, manage fibre channel switches and gain visibility into your multi-vendor SAN fabric, and more! But don’t just take our word for it. See for yourself! Download a free trial of SolarWinds Storage Manager, and in less than an hour you can start getting answers to questions such as:
- Where are the I/O hot spots and bottlenecks in my storage environment?
- Is this REALLY a storage issue or does the root cause lie elsewhere?
- How are my VMs mapped to servers and physical storage?
- When will I need more storage capacity?
With SolarWinds Storage Manager, Storage virtualization management has never been so powerful, easy, and affordable!
For more information contact the Kenson Sales Team on 01285 647900 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage Performance Monitoring & Hot Spot Isolation
- Simplifies troubleshooting of shared storage and server performance bottlenecks
- Isolates storage I/O hot spots and the source of contention
Automated Storage Capcity Planning
- Automates the collection of forecasting data
- Makes it easy to view storage growth rates, project when storage capacity will be reached, and forecast costs
VM To Physical Storage Mapping
- Automatically maps VMs, applications and logical connections to the physical storage environment, enabling root-cause analysis
Storage Data Classification
- Provides insight into the types of files that are being stored, their age, and access history so you can reclaim wasted space and stay compliant
Multi-Vendor SAN and Fibre Channel Switch Management
- Delivers visibility into fibre channel switches and your SAN fabric
- Now supports EMC VNX and IBM V7000 arrays NEW
In-Depth Analytics and Storage Reporting
- Aggregates data from multiple arrays and vendors into consolidated dashboards and reports
- Shows capacity, allocation, usage and forecasting at all levels of the storage environment (raw, RAIDed, LUN, datastore, and file system)