SolarWinds Platinum Reseller & EMEA Training Partner
Monitoring Apps & Servers Has Never Been Easier or More Affordable!
Powerful, Agentless Server & Application Management
SolarWinds delivers agentless application and server monitoring software that provides monitoring, alerting, reporting, and server management. This affordable, easy-to-use server monitoring software supports multiple hardware vendors including Dell™, HP®, and IBM System x®, along with the underlying hardware for your VMware® hosts. It only takes minutes to create monitors for custom applications and to deploy new application monitors with Server & Application Monitor’s built-in support for more than 150 applications. Server management capabilities allow you to natively start and stop services, reboot servers, and kill rogue processes.
In literally minutes, you can be monitoring your favorite apps, including Microsoft® Exchange, Active Directory®, Java® applications, and more. Plus, Server & Application Monitor tracks the health of Dell®, HP®, and IBM® System X servers and the underlying hardware for your VMware® hosts, providing insight into environmental data, hardware status, and more.
When used together, SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor, Storage Manager, and Orion Network Performance Manager (NPM) deliver an end-to-end view into network, server, storage, and application performance through an integrated web console. Not only will you get a single pane of glass for all of your monitoring data, you’ll also love the intuitive charts, graphs, tables, alerting, Top Ten lists, and reporting views that Server & Application Monitor shares with other SolarWinds products.
Download a free trial and try it for yourself.
Server & Application Monitor v5.5 provides server remediation capabilities to fix problems directly from the built-in Web console. Start, stop, and restart services, terminate rogue process, and reboot servers. This release also provides additional components for monitoring servers including Windows® Mount Points, network interfaces, and hardware health for server blade chassis (HP® C7000, HP C3000, Dell™ M1000e).
- Managed service provider (MSP) software improvements include new remote pollers to provide increased deployment flexibility to support distributed environments and MSP-style architectures
- New Windows storage performance monitoring metrics
- Updated System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012 Management Pack to bring alerts and performance data from Server & Application Monitor and Web Performance Monitor to System Center Operations Manager
- New ability to add sub-views via vertical tabs on any page in the Web console, allowing you to customize the data you view
- Improved Certificate Credentials Library to import and store certificates for use at a later time
- Better, reorganized templates with the new capability to re-order components within a template
- New Microsoft® Exchange Web Service User Experience Monitor simulates an email round trip to test the ability of your SMTP server to receive and distribute email, and the ability of your users to retrieve email through your Exchange server.