SolarWinds Platinum Reseller & EMEA Training Partner
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer provides detailed visibility into network traffic behavior and trends. By leveraging Cisco's NetFlow protocol to extract data from routers, this Orion module provides an in-depth view into which users and applications are consuming the most bandwidth. Easy-to-read charts and tables enable you to quickly isolate the cause of network problems and plan for future capacity based on historical traffic trends.
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer displays network traffic by user, application, department, conversation, interface, and protocol. Integration with Orion offers deep drill-down across traffic patterns and into device performance, resulting in unprecedented visibility into usage, performance, and availability statistics. Competitive offerings merely infer and estimate utilization data.
The new Orion NTA gives users enhanced functionality that makes analyzing network traffic and bandwidth usage even easier.
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer highlights include:
- Optimizes network resource allocation and speeds troubleshooting of network problems with quick access to network traffic data
- Profiles user and application bandwidth consumption patterns
- Scales to monitor interfaces with multi-gigabit throughput
- Enables long-term storage of NetFlow data
- Improves overall network performance and availability
New in version 3.10
- New interactive charts with zoom-in capability
- NetFlow traffic from VMware® vSwitch support
- sFlow® v2 and v4 support
- Localized support in Japanese